The Canadian Company of Pilgrims offers the official Canadian credencial and Badge for purchase by our members. Members can also make a donation towards the “Keep the Camino Alive” fundraising campaign. If you do not see the shop items below, please sign in to make your purchase.
IMPORTANT Instructions to read before ordering:
- You must be a member to order a credencial or badge, or make a donation. If you are not a member, Click Here to sign up today.
- One membership per person. Each person who wants a credencial requires a membership, even if you live at the same address.
- Each member must have a unique email address.
- Please allow at least 15 business days (3 weeks) between the date you order and your departure date to ensure there is sufficient time for processing and mailing.
- If you are purchasing a membership and credencial for someone else, simply click on the Member Sign-Up at the top of the page and enter the name, email and address of the person you a buying the membership for in the fields provided. You can still enter your own credit card information for the payment. When making the purchase (membership or credencial), a confirmation email will be sent to the recipient’s email address. If you want this gift to be a surprise, please contact our Online Order Desk and we will provide a temporary email address you can use until the gift is received.
- Donations of $50 or more, will receive one special Holy Years badge, donations of $100 or more will receive two special Holy Years badges.