The Canadian Company of Pilgrims offers the official Canadian credencial (approved by the Cathedral authorities in Santiago) and Badge for purchase by our members. Members can also make a donation towards the Camino Spirit Fund or the John Brierley Memorial Fund. If you do not see the shop items below, please sign in to make your purchase.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
- You must be a member to purchase a credencial or badge, or make a donation. If you are not a member, sign up today. If you wish to purchase a membership and/or credencial for someone else, see below.
- Each person must have their own membership with a unique email address.
- A member cannot make any purchase for a non-member, even if that non-member lives at the same address.
- All credenciales are pre-printed with the member’s name and address.
- Please purchase your credencial and/or badge at least 15 business days (3 weeks) before your departure from Canada. Indeed, it would be preferable to make your purchase as soon as practical after deciding to walk, to allow sufficient time for processing and mailing. Bear in mind that orders are shipped through Canada Post, and are not delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If you want to purchase a credencial for someone else, you must first purchase a membership for them. This can be done on the Member Sign-up page. Once you have purchased the membership, use their account to purchase their credencial. For both the membership and the credencial, you can use your own credit card information for the payment. Our usual practice is to send a confirmation email for each purchase to the member’s email address. However, if you would like to purchase a membership and/or credencial as a surprise gift, please contact our Order Desk prior to purchasing the item(s) and we will provide a temporary email address you can use until the gift is received.