You are now a Member of the Canadian Company of Pilgrims (CCoP)
After signing up we have automatically signed you into your account so you can purchase a credencial and/or badges plus update your member profile. You have also been sent a Welcome email which contains member sign-in instructions along with information about member benefits.
The CCoP has recently changed its policy for membership and we offer one membership per person. What this means is that if you are interested in purchasing a credencial for you and a partner, then the partner will need to have a seperate account and email from you. Once you are finished purchasing your credencial, you would simply click on the Member Sign-Up link and create an account for the second person using his/her email, name and address.
Thank you for your support!
President of Canadian Company of Pilgrims
If you would like to purchase a credencial for another person, purchase your credencial first and when you are finished, simply purchase a membership with the second name and email and purchase the credencial under that account.
- Renew your membership;
- Change your email, address, and contact information;
- Change your password;
- Change the Chapter you belong to;
- Add or delete which chapter emails you are receiving;
- Tell us more about yourself like which Caminos you have walked, are you a trained Hospitalero or if you ever worked in the Pilgrim office in Santiago;
- Change your membership to automatically renew each year; and
- Print a personalized membership card.