A Membership with Canadian Company of Pilgrims (CCoP) is open to anyone who has walked a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, Spain, or has an interest in, or curiosity about, such a journey.
BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS!
Members of CCoP can take advantage of these terrific and money saving benefits.
- Discounts for Avis and Budget car rentals
- Insurance benefits, including Travel insurance (with no age restrictions), Group medical insurance, Group home insurance
- Trip Merchant – Trip Merchant provides our members with exclusive travel savings! For a limited time only they are offering a 17-day supported walk on the Portuguese Camino, exclusively for CCoP Members, in the fall of 2023.
- Recreation Outfitters Inc (ROI) – Merchandise includes items like backpacks, hiking shoes, Merino apparel, socks, and gloves
*Some restrictions may apply
Sign in below to see the details, If you are not a member, Click here to join and take advantage of these benefits immediately.
Your CCoP Membership includes some significant benefits:
Ability to purchase the exclusive CCoP credencial, authorized by the Cathedral in Santiago do Compostela, and CCoP badge for all your Camino journeys.
Support two Refugios in Spain that are operated by the UK’s Confraternity of St. James: Refugio Gaucelmo at Rabanal del Camino on the Camino Francés and Albergue San Martín at Miraz on the Camino del Norte. As well, fees help support other worthwhile pilgrim projects in Spain.
Members can subscribe to multiple chapter email lists.
Support other Camino-related projects; recent activities include
- Pilgrim House in Santiago – computers for pilgrim use in Santiago
- Purchase of mattresses for refurbishment of La Casa Mambre, an albergue in Hontanas on the Camino Francés.
- Pilgrim Office in Santiago – operational support for issuing Compostelas.
Print your own personal membership card.
Direct e-delivery of the CCoP Newsletter “Pilgrim Footprints”.
Connect to a world-wide network of Camino associations (Spain, UK, USA, South Africa, Ireland, Hungary, France, Germany and more), all of which support and encourage pilgrims and those becoming pilgrims.
Eligibility to train and serve as a Hospitalero in pilgrim albergues in Spain, France and in the Pilgrim Office in Santiago de Compostela.
Members can choose their own chapter affiliation.