A Membership with Canadian Company of Pilgrims (CCoP) is open to anyone who has walked a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, Spain, or has an interest in, or curiosity about, such a journey.
NEW BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS!
Effective January 1st, if you are a member of CCoP, you can take advantage of these terrific and money saving benefits.
- 15% discount on many Air Canada flights heading to Europe from March until the end of October 2019
- discounts on WestJet and Delta for both National and International flights
- discounts for Avis and Budget car rentals
- insurance benefits, including Travel insurance (with no age restrictions), Group medical insurance, Group home insurance
- deep discounts on News in Slow Spanish language-learning podcast to help you improve your Spanish listening skills
- Post-secondary scholarship opportunities for children of members who are graduating from high school and entering post-secondary education in the fall of 2019.
*Some restrictions may apply
Sign in below to see the details, If you are not a member, Click here to join and take advantage of these benefits immediately.
Membership includes some significant benefits:
Ability to purchase the exclusive CCoP Credencial, authorized by the Cathedral in Santiago do Compostela, and CCoP badge for all your Camino journeys.
Receive practical information through personal contact and regular meetings and events delivered through local Chapters in 15 communities across Canada.
Direct e-delivery of the CCoP Newsletter “Pilgrim Footprints”.
Support two Refugios in Spain that are operated by the UK’s Confraternity of St. James: Refugio Gaucelmo at Rabanal del Camino on the Camino Francés and Albergue San Martín at Miraz on the Camino del Norte. As well, fees help support other worthwhile pilgrim projects in Spain.
Support other Camino-related projects; recent activities –
- Pilgrim House in Santiago – computers for pilgrim use in Santiago
- Purchase of mattresses for refurbishment of La Casa Mambre, an albergue in Hontanas on the Camino Francés.
- Support for Canadian soldiers with PTSD to walk the Camino.
- Pilgrim Office in Santiago – operational support for issuing Compostelas.
Eligibility to train and serve as a Hospitalero in pilgrim albergues in Spain, France and in the Pilgrim Office in Santiago de Compostela.
Connect to a world-wide network of Camino associations (Spain, UK, USA, South Africa, Ireland, Hungary, France, Germany and more), all of which support and encourage pilgrims and those becoming pilgrims.
Print your own personal membership card.
Members can choose their own chapter affiliation.
Members can subscribe to multiple chapter email lists.